Vision




TODAY, I HAD A RARE EXPERIENCE.





               I was feasting my eyes on the dark sky, admiring the beauty of the sparkling stars. It was a spectacular view. In a moment, I was enticed and I started thinking about my dreams and how we all wish to shine like a star in our own life!
 
              Suddenly, I realized that I was engulfed in a lot of problems. They were so many, so many indeed that I got lost in my thoughts. 
 
             Then again I looked up at the night sky. I was expecting to see the black sheet of sky with infinite diamond-like twinkling stars. To my surprise, I couldn't see a single star out there. I figured out that, a thick cloud covered the stars, and this made it impossible to see them. It didn't mean the stars weren't there. They were temporarily hidden. I was sure the clouds will move away soon and I could gaze at the night sky.
 
              I recognized that this experience had some resemblance with our life. The temporary problems and hard circumstances that we face today are like the fleeting clouds. It has to move away, anyway. Just like the stars, we are meant to do extraordinary things with our  extraordinary potentials. Our life has a purpose and we all ought to shine and bring light into the lives of people in darkness
  
             Let not the temporary clouds stop us from shining like a star someday. Let's focus on the star and not on the cloud. Our VISION must be to shine like the star.
 
             After these thoughts, I looked back into the sky, only to see a more beautiful view. The grey clouds disappeared and it only intensified the beauty of the sky. Nature thought me a wonderful lesson. Our initial failures and setbacks magnify the joy of success.
 
            So be optimistic, even if you can't see the stars, they are temporarily hidden. We must simply keep working and do our best out of everyday. Things will turn for our good. How do you feel today, are you optimistic?.

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS !!! 

Comments

Popular Posts