I AM A WATER BOTTLE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

                 





Hey guys ,how r u all?

                               I recommend everyone to use me extensively or else you might get kidney stones. I am very blessed because my divine purpose is to quench the thirst of many people๐Ÿ˜. Now-a-days I am available in different colors and shapes. I eagerly wait for someone to drink from me, so that my weight will reduce. I love small children sipping water from me, but sometimes I feel they are tickling me๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–. I would be very happy ๐Ÿ’•when a mom fills me completely and warns her child to empty me before coming back from school. But children are very naughty. They never drink water the whole day and finally pours all the water on the street and goes happily to home. I would be craving to tell the truth  to the  mom,but alas I can't speak๐Ÿ™. In colleges I am really exploited. Boys use me as a medium to start a conversation with a new girl๐Ÿ˜œ. In summers, everyone use me widely. They wish that I should be close to their side always but in winters they forget my existence.













Comments

  1. Good i understood the worth of a water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.super๐Ÿ‘. Never thought about a bottle's feelings ๐Ÿ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww diz is just amazing.......๐Ÿ’œ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...excited for the next blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I just want to appreciate ur talent.... that u have a elaborate vision on things too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘keep rocking Tintu Mathew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ka ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œwaiting for next blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. It acted as a stress buster
    Thank u so much..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like my water bottle so much and this post made me love it.....,๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey very nice dear ..Keep writting more..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts