CLOCK

                 

                      My name is clock. Even though I am not very precious, there is no house without me. Once hung to a nail ,I never move throughout my life. Since I d'not have any  walking exercise ,I maintain myself by always moving my hands . My body parts are very simple 12 numbers and 3 hands. I never die,but sometimes I feel sick,so I slow down. At this time as a doctor prescribes medicine ,everyone prescribes a new battery for me.Though no one loves me, everyone looks at me often. At times I shock everyone  by moving very fast,making them late for some important appointment. Sometimes I bore them by moving very slow. Everyone's life is under my control. You believe me or not I never sleep. How many hours do you sleep? atleast 6 ,I move all these hours. I always try to commit suicide by hanging myself, but alas I never die.




Comments

  1. Very nice....mindful of creativity and it's a awesome blog which makes us to think and laugh ....❤all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different thinking 😊😯loved it!! !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expecting more such creative writings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never imagined clock has these many problems....😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's realy very nice .....😊😊👌👌👌👌no think about clock .... All are just see the time on that .....but your thinking is different ......😊😊😊and its realy very good start 👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice..
    Keep writing many blogs...
    Your creativity was good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts