Three positive impacts of COVID

 

Positive turn of COVID

COVID – 19 has led to the birth of the new normal in 2020.

The pandemic has horrific consequences on human life and economy but here, I’m focusing only on the three main positive impacts of this pandemic.

Innovation and reinvention of businesses.

COVID has accelerated digitalization. All IT companies are embracing work from home. Education systems are shifting to online mode.

Clean environment.

Lockdown has a tremendous positive impact on nature. Before the COVID outbreak, environmental degradation was intensifying. But lockdown has rejuvenated the nature. The quality of air, water, and the soil is increasing steadily.

World peace.

Today the world has one common enemy, the coronavirus. Due to this other wars and conflicts between countries have paused. We have also learned to value and thank health workers. They are toiling day and night, risking their lives to save humanity.


 

Moreover, I personally feel this lockdown is a blessing in disguise because this is the best time I spent with my family.

Before the lockdown, both my parents go to the office for work daily, so they are always busy. They didn’t get much time to show how much they love me.

But now, we spent more time together and I understand how much they love me. I have tons of beautiful memories to cherish amid this lockdown.

In spite of this, I badly miss my teachers and friends at college. So, hoping this pandemic ends soon, So we can all meet and have good times together.


Comments

Popular Posts