Admire Nature, Inspire Self(My hometown- OOTY)

An evening stroll

            
Being 2240 metres above sea level, Ooty aka 'Queen of Hill Stations' is an amazing place to live, especially during summers. Tourists from all over the world visit here to enjoy the scenic beauty of nature. 

        Born here, I admire nature but not to the extend tourists appreciate and embrace it. Today I really felt what it means to feast eyes on nature's beauty.


        

             
       Since there is relaxation in the lockdown rules, I decided to take a stroll along the road that led to my school, this evening. Maybe it's because I was confined within the four walls of my house for days, my experience was breath-taking. It's impossible to express how elated I felt, but I have tried to express it in words.

             "The crimson red setting sun, sweet scent of roses, jasmines and other flowers, green lawns with tall trees on both sides, surrounded by the mist covered mountain tops, and the way stuffed with years of beautiful memories was like a perfect utopia for a stroll"

             Nature always has a peculiar charm. Appreciating nature rejuvenates our soul and mind. Whenever tired or frustrated, let's look at nature. It will relax our mind because nature is always young, always new and always inspiring : )


Comments

Popular Posts